PHARMAGATE Training Center continues to expand the range of qualified specialists!
On June 5-7, the company held a training session titled «Pharmacovigilance specialist. The monitoring of drug safety».
Having received valuable skills and certificates confirming their knowledge of the subject, the course participants are ready to work in regulatory, medical departments of manufacturing companies, importers, distributors as pharmacovigilance specialists.
The acquired skills help them:
– understand the main goals and directions of their work within the specialty;
– evaluate the tasks and results of their work as a specialist in the organization;
– organize, correctly manage and use methods and standards of work in solving professional problems;
– acquire the basics of legislation as a set of rules for the local and International Pharmacovigilance System;
– understand the professional terminology;
– work with standard documentation, be aware of the types of documents, their structure and purpose.