The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (Chamber) is among the most active and effective non-government, non-profit business organizations operating in Ukraine.
One of the principal activities of the Chamber is to represent the foreign investment community as well as to facilitate the entrance of potential new investors into this market. The Chamber advocates on behalf of its member companies who are from more than 50 nations across the globe not only to the Ukrainian government, but also to all other governments, which are economic partners of Ukraine, on matters of trade, commerce, and economic reforms. The Chamber’s diverse Membership base unites companies from a variety of regions and countries, including North America, Europe, Asia, Russia, and Ukraine. The Member organizations represent the largest strategic and institutional investors operating in Ukraine who have committed a majority of the foreign direct investment into this market. The Chamber cooperates closely with the Ukrainian authorities to improve the business environment and attract domestic and foreign investment into the economy, advocate for predictable, transparent, equitable and stable rules of doing business and promotes Ukraine’s integration into the larger global community.
The Association of Medical Operators for Medical Devices (AMOMD) is the first and only professional organization in Ukraine that currently unites more than 50 national manufacturers, importers, distributors, and other participants of the medical devices market.
The operators of medical devices market for the first time announced their intention to join together in the Association in September 2012 within a framework of the 1st Ukrainian Forum of Medical Device Operators. On top of everything else the catalyst for this process were the events and changes in the current legislation that led to the need to consolidate market representatives in search of effective mechanism to protect the market interests in the face of state pressure increase.
The Association was founded on November 7, 2012 to protect the professional interests of members and to ensure the support of free competition in the medical devices market.
AMOMD TASKS AND OBJECTIVES:
- promotion of the development and maintenance of a favorable legal and economic climate in the field of medical devices in Ukraine
- strengthening of the manufacturers, distributors, importers, pharmacy networks and Fast Moving Consumer Goods market community in relation to medical devices and equipment to form a consolidated position on the industry development and regulation
- implementation of measures aimed at the timely informing of the Association`s members about new changes in the system of registration, certification, tax and customs legislation, as well as the market of medical devices and medical equipment news
- creation of conditions for effective cooperation of the Association`s members, exchange of ideas and opinions on the industry development and healthcare as a whole
- development and implementation of civilized business standards among the Association`s members and on medical devices market
- representation and protection of the AMOMD`s members interest in the government authorities and healthcare bodies
- provision of conditions for effective interaction between the Association`s members with government officials and representatives of other business associations
- development of cooperation with international and foreign associations of medical devices
Specialized Logistic Center “BIOCON” (pharmaceutical specialization) specialized pharmaceutical logistic operator, activity is performed in accordance with international standards and Ukrainian legislation.
Effective logistic solutions
- Working Customs Bonded Warehous
- Beneficial location of Logistic Complex (close to airport, main truck routes)
- European quality assurance directions: Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Good Storage Practice (GSP)
- Warehouse management system (WMS) based on ORACLE E-Business Suite 12.1
- Acting Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- A special area for local adapting of medical products
- Separate warehouse premises in accordance with clients’ wishes and acting license provisions for wholesale and retail of pharmaceutical products
- Possibility of getting product movement reports on-line
- Assistance in business activity (performance management)
Legal Alliance Company, founded in 1995, today is one of the leading Ukrainian law firms specializing in legal support to pharmaceutical companies on the territory of Ukraine and CIS countries.
We advise Companies representing the industries of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer goods, healthcare, veterinary, cosmetics, parapharmaceuticals, chemistry, biotechnology, agriculture, food & beverages. Legal Alliance on numerous occasions has been noted by the international and national assessments: The Legal 500 EMEA, Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards, Legal Experts, Who is Who Life Sciences, Ukrainian Law Firms. A handbook for Foreign Clients as one of the most recommended Ukrainian law firms. Ever since 2004 the Company is among the top 50 law firms of Ukraine.
Smart Pharma – specialized outsourcing company, a team of professionals who have a long successful experience in the pharmaceutical market. Currently, the company is developing dynamically. Specialists in sales and marketing, registration and logistics. Structure of the project team: medical and sales representatives, merchandisers, regional managers, KAMs, product managers, project managers and heads of external service. Geographical coverage – all regions of Ukraine, as well as Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia.
- Analysis of the molecules and formation of the portfolio for the Ukrainian market
- Developing and implementing marketing plan and sales promotions
- Qualitative individual visits and conferences for medical target audience
- Developing and implementing advertising for the consumer (ATL)
- Accompanying the whole cycle of relationships with the pharmacy market segment (BTL)
Smart Pharma policy: Individual approach to each client! The client is the partner! Cooperation should be cost-effective for all project participants. A professional motivated team with the goal: “to achieve the best result for the Client!” Guarantees the quality of services, bears financial responsibility for the result. Has a successful experience in projects in various segments of the pharmaceutical market!
APCRG – Association of Pharmaceutical Companies Representatives in Georgia
Association of Pharmaceutical Companies Representatives in Georgia was officially registered in Georgia on July 2007. It is an non-profit, non-governmental organization. Since 2009 APCRG is a member of International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA). The main goal of the Association activity is to support the development of the modern, ethical and open pharmaceutical market in Georgia.
Within APCRG other activities priorities are given to the following topics:
- Complete Re-establishment of the Medical Prescriptions Institution
- Medicinal Preparation’s Registration Issues (Improvement of Regulatory Environement)
- Availability of the complete Information Regarding Pharmaceutical Market (Statistics)